a

Friday 29 July 2016

Matching Metaphors

Walt: match metaphors with meaning in sport and nonsport activities

Few days ago we were introduced to sport and nonsport metaphors. To help the classroom we all got into groups of three and matched the meaning. The target writing group had already done it so they stepped out, at the end they checked to see if it was right. I really enjoyed the metaphors In also used it in one of my writings I did. The metaphor were really handy and easy to link to sports related and not. My metaphor that I used was " jump the gun".

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Lauren
I enjoyed reading your paragraph that you wrote about sport and nonsport activities. I wrote a paragraph like your's but it wasn't that exciting. Out of all those metaphors, why did you pick "jump the gun"?.

Keep it up Lauren!:)

Post a Comment