a

Friday 8 July 2016

Decorating muffins with patterns

Screenshot 2016-07-08 at 09.09.48.png


For the past weeks my class has been doing patterns. We had to work out what would be the rule for the patterns. It was a new learning experience that I never knew you could do with patterns. It was quite easy but difficult applying the rule. The fun bit was when we got to design our own patterns on muffins. We had to use three elements but two had to be fruit. In the end there was a judging session. The winner was on the bottom right. I would love to do this again. Next I want to lean more algebra and interact with food.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Talofa Lauren

I love that your paragraph was short but had all the main ideas. I also adore that you showed a picture of the remaining muffins and described who had won overall. I had made both a muffin and a paragraph but it was VERY different. Did you enjoy eating your muffin? I bet you did!

Keep up the great work, Lauren!!!

Unknown said...

Kia Ora Lauren

This short but great paragraph is amazing! But it tell's me the reader what the main bits were from that week.
I most adore that you told me who the over all winner was.I was there that day as well and I was one of the up coming winners, the top right. That week was amazing. I had fun and as I could see,you were as well. I would so love to do this activity again.
Was you muffin tasty?

Post a Comment