a

Wednesday 1 April 2015

Trenches

1427765882764.1.jpg

At school we are learning about World War 1. We got put into groups. We had to plan in our books before we could make the trenches. I was with Shanelle and Yazmin. We made out 3D trenches. I made the sandbags and Shanelle made the food, rat and dog, Yazmin made the first aid kit, bed, playing cards, diary, periscope and the gun. The easy part was making the sandbags. The most difficult bit was painting the sandbags, rat and dog. And the challenging bit was making everything stay as one. I think it was easy to work as a group than as an individual. I look forward to working as a group again. I learnt that soldiers had to live in there during WW1. The next subject I want to learnt is Family backgrounds next.

0 comments:

Post a Comment