a

Thursday 10 March 2016

The Lyrebird

The Lyrebird.

The Lyrebird is the only thing that is keeping me company as I am lost in the forest. I know I’m stuck in the South Australian forest trying to find a way out. The Lyrebird makes all these noises that I adore and make human like sounds. It will help me to get out of here. I can hear all the sounds it makes and it is quite amazing.

The Lyrebird, is the most superb, complex bird found in the South Australian forest. It is a dark black bird that stands on a platform to show off its long black and white feathers. The Lyrebird can imitate up  to 20 different species. It can also trick the original kookaburra. The Lyrebird incorporates sounds from around its surroundings. They make sounds like a camera shutter, camera drive, chainsaw and car alarm. It is one of the most talented songbirds.

The Lyrebird helped me through the nights with it’s songs at night. I don’t know what I would do without the Lyrebird.

0 comments:

Post a Comment