a

Wednesday 9 March 2016

Class rules


Screenshot 2016-02-10 at 10.55.13 AM.png


Walt: take responsibility for the class rules.

I say that it is very necessary to have class rules because without it there would be mayhem between classes. Fights and arguments will evolve and never be solved. Nobody would respect each other and swear all the time. We need rules to keep us maintained and under control. So we know what to do when to do it. The use of the rules are simple you understand the rule you abide by the rule. The rule that I find difficult is Keep bubblegum at home. I can never leave it at home. I don’t always bring it but I never leave it at home. The easy one is no spitting. I hate spitting specialty if I stand on it. The consequences should be pick up the rubbish, detention, help do the garden or write down words. I don’t really like rules but you should obey them because without rules we don’t know what weld do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment