a

Friday 27 November 2015

Estimation

Estimating

Walt: Estimate

IMG_4052.JPG

On Tuesday Megan and I made a chain out of coloured paper. First we had to discuss how we were going to cut it to make it long. We decided to cut it width wise so we had a lot of paper strips. We all got two sheets of paper Red and Green.

Next, we measured it out and cut the strips 1 cm each piece. We made a pattern 2 red then 2 green all the way. I was cutting while Megan was gluing it together.

Then, I started helping Megan finish the chain. I started at one end and Megan did the other end.
I wanted to make it red, green but everyone else was doing it so we did our own way.

Later we got a total of 170 cm I thought it could go longer. We could of cut the strips smaller to make it longer but we left it at 1 cm.

I enjoyed making the chain. My favourite bit was connecting all the strips. At the end I wore it like a necklace most of the mornings. I hope we get to make another one again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment