a

Thursday 19 November 2015

Bamzooki - Maths

Walt: Mean, Median, Mode and Range

This is my score that I got. I got 300 for the first stage and 600 on the last stage. I kind of enjoyed this game because it helped me to understand strand a lot easier now. I thought I would fail the game cause I kept on getting it wrong. The thing I wanted to improve on was the Range. I was a little bit confused about it because I had no sound on it. The on I found the easiest is Mean and the median because I had to calculate all the data then divided it by how many numbers there were. The Median is the middle number so that was easy to find. I want to play more games like this but a little more challenging.

Screenshot 2015-11-18 at 9.17.13 AM.png Screenshot 2015-11-18 at 9.13.26 AM.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment