a

Friday 25 September 2015

Thank you letter to Ms Parks

Room 11
Glen Innes School

25 September 2015

Dear Ms Parks,

Walt: write a letter to Ms Parks

Thank you for helping so much. You taught me how to write properly. Since you have been coming to our school and teaching my teacher what to do I have been writing even better. I’m sure that I can write a whole page story accurately.

The video clip that you sent to my teacher to watch was interesting. After watching it a few times we had to describe it, then we had to write a paragraph about it. When you came to me I was stuck. You said “ use the words that you have and let it make sense.”
I said “Okay.” When I finished my teacher gave me a great comment.

In the Diamante poem it was about verbs, adjectives, nouns and adverbs. I thought it was hard. You said to just do it the same way as the 4x4 poem. I it seemed to become more easy for me to do.

The 4x4 poem was cool because we could describe anything that you wanted. It was the same as the diamante poem so it was easy to do. I like the 4x4 poem because it’s easy to do, simple and fun.

You also did attributes with us. My attribute was loyal. I asked you how to write about it. You said go look in the dictionary these words that I didn’t even know that was words. I now look in the dictionary if I ever want a word or two. You said that attributes were something that represents you and I didn’t know that, so you taught me something.    

The last thing I want to say is thanks for being the best teacher ever. You would always come to our school and teach us when you could be doing something nice. Hope you can come back next term.

Yours sincerely

Lauren  

0 comments:

Post a Comment